With our employees
Toho Titanium Group respects the individuality of our employees and supports them to develop their talents. In addition, for the purpose of creating attractive workplace environments, we also implement several measures.
Efforts to create job satisfaction and vibrant working conditions
Toho Titanium Group have a variety of working systems which allows our employees choose among wide range of working styles. Our nursing care leave system and childcare leave system help our employees to balance work and family lives and our flexible time system, half-day paid leave system and paid leave reserve systems support their working styles depending on their life stages.
For the purpose of strengthen and establishment of “Human Resources Base” we formulated Medium- and Long-term Human resources Development Plan.
By executing the Plan, we will train and secure talents that are capable of leading the creation of a culture and arrangements which promote an energetic working atmosphere as well as innovations.
Respect for human rights
Toho Titanium Group requires our employees to respect human rights of other employees and will create workplace environments without discrimination.
In addition, we stipulate the harassment prevention rule which prohibits our employees from sexual or power harassment to their co-workers.
Efforts to industrial health and safety
Based on our Fundamental Policy, we give the highest priority to safety and are implementing several measures to secure pleasant working conditions and eliminate industrial accidents.
Our management of industrial health and safety is well organized at each plant. Moreover, our health and safety committee composed of employers and workers discuss about improvement for the health and safety of the workplace.
Basic Safety and Health Policy
Ensuring safety and health of employees is the foundation of our business activities.
In order to realize a safe, healthy and comfortable workplace, the occupational safety and health management system recently established is to be properly employed to effectively promote health and safety activities and to make continuous improvements.
Under the circumstances, the fundamental occupational health and safety policy is set forth as below:
I am willing to practice what I have to do as well as to take necessary measures for the purpose, and I ask your understanding to create a safe and secure workplace with me.
- I will operate the occupational safety and health management system appropriately and strive to continuously improve the level of safety and health management in order to proactively and efficiently carry out safety and health activities.
- In all business fields, we strive to identify, eliminate or reduce hazards and hazardous factors, and aim for zero unacceptable risks.
- Therefore, ensure that risk assessment is carried out in all workplaces.
- To promote the maintenance and improvement of mental and physical health by promoting consultation with and participation of workers and ensuring good communication and a comfortable working environment.
- I will actively provide information and education, and strive to develop human resources with strong ability to act on their own for safety.
- To establish and comply with the necessary self-standards as well as laws and regulations related to safety and health.
President and Representative Director