Copyrights, trademark rights, etc.
Copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights of all information (text, images, videos, audio, designs, software, trademarks, logos, and all other works) on this website belong to our company or third parties, unless otherwise specified. Regarding company names, product names, logos, etc. appearing on this website, we may omit the “™(TM)” mark or the “® (R)” mark on this website.
The contents (text, images, videos, etc.) on this website are protected by copyright laws and related treaties and laws. Reproduction or alteration of such information without the permission of the copyright holders, beyond the scope of personal use or other use expressly permitted by law, is prohibited by law.
No part of this information may be reproduced or duplicated, either in its entirety or in modified form, beyond the scope of personal use or as otherwise expressly permitted by law, without the prior written consent of our company.
About the information on this website
Although we take the utmost care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, it may contain inaccuracies or mistaken statements. Use of the information on this website is at the user’s own risk.
The information on this website regarding our products and services as well as other information on this website is subject to change without prior notice, so please contact us for the latest information.
Our company does not guarantee the operation of this website, the accuracy of its content, or the timeliness of any changes. In addition, our company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
All information on our products and services on this website is provided for your convenience and is not an obligatory condition of our company, and in no event shall it constitute part of a contract.
Links from this website
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties other than our company. Our company assumes no responsibility for such linked websites.
- Act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to our company or third parties including, but not limited to, infringing on the property or privacy of others, or defaming the reputation or credibility of our company or third parties.
- Act that modifies the information on this website in any way.
- Accessing parts of this website that are not intended to be accessed by the general public.
- Act that involves false declarations or notifications, such as registering another person’s e-mail address.
- Act that uses or provides or could potentially use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Act that violates or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Any other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
Governing law and court of jurisdiction